Monday, November 4, 2013

On30 in Utah - Time for a Conspiracy!

At the train show this weekend I noticed that there were no On30 models for sale or display layouts of any kind.  The scale/gauge combination was non-existent.  Yet, at least 10 people dropped by and talked to me about On30 or asked if I had some for sale.

Seems like it is time for some On30 modular action.

I'm very, very, very reluctant to start another club, especially after the NMRA nightmare that I've had to live with for the last three years.  The good thing is that On30 folks just tend to be a more fun group.  So I'm going to kick the idea around.

If you are into On30 and would like to discuss a modular club, please write me at scottgperry@comcast.net.

I'm seriously thinking about changing my HO layout over to On30...as it is designed for that flexibility.  The purpose of building the layout was for the NMRA Achievement Program, but I'm out of that now.  So might as well have some fun.  I'll keep kicking it around for a few days.

Hopefully I'll get started on putting in the roadbed soon.  Basement is about clean and ready.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!