Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Modular Railroad Group Forming in Utah - BE WARNED!



Greetings!

In an effort to improve the quality of the modular layouts of the region, to have major fun, and to have a true no rules, no dues, no officers - Fun, Learning and Fellowship group, I've decided to build the new:

On30 Skeleton Crew!

I realize many of you if not all are not into On30...but note that it is the fasted growing segment of our hobby, and many if not all On30 modelers have some other primary scale.  On30 is all about fun.  It is a lighthearted, crazy scale that focuses on fun and artistic modeling.

I'm going to keep the group small, and we have some members already, but if you are interested to find out more or to attend our first meetings feel free to sign up on our new Yahoo egroup.  You can always drop out.  You can also just follow along, watch us build, and see our progress.  Much will be on my blog: http://modelrailroadersnotebook.blogspot.com/

Come join the fun!!!  There is NOTHING like this in Utah...and NMRA affiliation is NOT required.



Scott G. Perry, CPM

2 comments:

  1. Well, I put in a request on the yahoo site and while I live in Denver (and that's not Salt Lake), I haven't been able to find anything like this for On30 in Colorado so I wouldn't mind following along with what you guys are doing just one state over. I'm also a bit curious about the jolly roger mixed with model railroading and what theme you guys are going with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to have you, Titus! I'm sure there are On30 groups in the Denver area, though. Why not make a stop by Caboose Hobbies and ask around. They can help. If not, do like I am doing and start your own. We'll share specification so our module can hook up and meet up some time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!