Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The New Workshop - Part 6

I've been battling a sinus infection and I feel like I've been hit by a Geep 45.  My goal has been to work at least 30 minutes a night on the train room to get it into shape, but that hasn't happened.  I feel a bit better today so I just hooked up the new tv.

 My little pint-sized technogeek helped me hook up the cable lines, the descrambler and set up the remotes.   She's very handy and good at climbing under the table where fat daddy can't go.


Now I can watch tv while I model and I don't have to have that huge box that was in my old shop.  Thanks Marie for getting me the new tv on Black Friday!  Oh, I kept the cables attached to the back of the tv so that I can plug in my new laptop (coming tomorrow) or the camera and display pix and movies on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!