Friday, December 10, 2010

The New Workshop - Part 10

Crap!  I just started getting to the point where I could see the floor and BLAM!  We find more train boxes in the garage.  I could just SCREAM!  Luckily we finished the garage last night so there won't be any more surprises.
There is just too much stuff!  I packed up two boxes worth and am going to take it to the NMRA Wasatch Division meeting tomorrow and share it with the group.  Maybe they can get some use out of it.

I'm so disgusted that I'm turning off the light and not even going in the room.  Good night!

Oh, almost forgot to tell you!  I finally found my workbench models that I've been working on this year.  They were in the very last box that was left in the garage.  It was a box marked tool boxes and they were in the bottom of the box (still marked FRAGILE in big red letters) and packed with two heavy pipe wrench tool boxes on top.  I will shoot the next mover I see.  Promise you that!

I'm to scared to even unpack them...I could just cry.

Where is the bourbon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!