Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dixie Central II - New Name - Savannah Central

After kicking it around I'm renaming the new layout to the Savannah Central.  Trying to keep all my files straight and make it searchable on the internet became too problematic with the "II" version.  Tonight I'm moving the finished computer into its new home now that everything is backed up.  Marie is loading the anti-virus software.

Friday I visited my friend Long Lens Mark and got a look at his layout under construction.  Wow, this is going to be a fun layout!  It is an industrial/port railroad designed by Byron Henderson and it has incredible operating potential.  Mark is an expert photographer (saw his new book!) and I plan to learn a lot about photography from him.  We got started by talking photos while we visited Ogden's station and the hobby shop.  Got in late so I missed going to Thayne's.

I probably should clean up the shop again.

2012's Goal - Finish AP Civil and Structures on the Savannah Central

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!