Monday, January 20, 2014

Hobby Shop Stop

While I was out on my day off I stopped by Warren's Train Shop in Ogden just to see what was there.  Mostly they carry HO items, so I don't normally go in.  Today I was glad I did.  They have moved the store to the far end of the building and it is expanded.  Let's see what I got!


Hey!  They had just gotten some rail joiners.  I'm afraid I'll run out and can't buy any, so I stocked up.


I'm about out of Tenax 7R adhesive, and they didn't have any, so I bought the Ambroid Pro Weld, which is just as good.


On my grocery list were some code 70 rail joiners, so I got some of those.


The only supply for the Rick's Ramp that I didn't have were some nut/bolt/washer castings, so I bought some that were period appropriate, as well as the right size.  These will fasten the warning rail that goes on the sides to the deck.

Always fun to go to the train store, and Warren's is a great place if you are in Ogden and like HO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!