Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 5 of 180 Days of A/P Cars - Prepare to Work

The shop is a wreck again.  It's always this way.  Half done projects, remnants of a clinic and its returned materials, magazines, stuff my wife leaves on the desk and the modules.  Time to clean up!

The module has to go.  I'm going to work on cars, so I won't be working on it.  So we'll fold it down and put it in the closet for the time being.


First I have to get the foliage, aprons that my wife cleaned, scale strip wood and a model off of it.

Next we'll tackle the desk.  I gave a clinic the other day and brought a lot of materials back with me.  All of this has to be put away.

There!  Except for the need to clean up some ink staining mess, we are about ready to go.  Next step, design some storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!