Sunday, March 6, 2011

180 Days to AP Certificate

And the year keeps creeping by.  I've been involved in a lot late; new Division, started a new club, took on editing a Region newsletter and running for a board position.  Sooner or later I need to model or I'm going to loose my sanity.  Also, I'm not getting closer to getting my MMR.

ENOUGH!

I've got 180 days to the Region Convention and the contest.  That is about 26 weeks.

I'm going to build my 8 cars for the AP Cars Certificate!  That's one car every 22 days.

Here is the plan...

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dcbfwch_4cqhxtwd4&pli=1

This is going to be tough.  There will be lots of interruptions.  But it has to be done.  My goal has been to get one AP Cert a year and I'm way off that.

So here it goes!  Wish me luck!

Scott Perry
Lunatic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!