Sunday, March 7, 2010

AP Program Mentoring 010 Scott Perry - Cars: Civil Disobedience!

Ok, I know I'm supposed to be working on Civil today, but I'm tired and I've been at the pool with my daughter all day, so I don't feel like being in the basement.  A friend wanted some scans of my On30 cars, so I'll work on that tonight.  I have this wonderful book...

Hidden Treasures: The Story of the Ohio River & Western Railway
By Edward H. Cass

It is an amazing book full of photos, drawings and history of a true narrow gauge wonder.

The cars that I'm modeling are mostly from this book and the drawings have for a large part been published in the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette.

I just need to collect the drawings that I'm using and get my data in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!