Monday, July 18, 2011

Let There Be Light! Ok...Move it Over a Little...No...Back Back...

Well, you make think it funny that I'm working in the laundry room tonight.  Seems like regular chores.  But really, it is very important.  You see, I need to move the light fixture.  It is a VERY nice fixture, much too nice for the laundry.   So I moved it to the dining room.  Yes, I have to move the chandelier, so I took it down.  Why did I do that?  Because our dining room is now an office.  An office?  Yes, because our basement office is now the train room.  Lost yet?  LOL...

I'm moving my wife's desk and cabinets to the dining room, which is now a playroom for the kids.  She will soon be able to do email, Facebook, and what not while keeping an eye on the kids.  This allows me to open up the basement for the layout.  Saturday we'll move both Marie's and my desk and the room will be clear.  I'll just need to put in lights....

...which is where we came in.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    Good to see you back! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Rick W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!